Sunday, September 9, 2012

Brand New Porcelain Easter Egg Trinket Box










What a beautiful little box to hold all of your holiday trinkets.  If you were hoping to spruce up your holidays this year, why not start with the small stuff that have a huge impact.  This is a darling porcelain Easter Egg that is supported by three little rabbits.  It's never been used before, in it's original box, no chips or unfortunate signs of use or bad handling.  You know what would be tasty in here?  Jelly beans, but not the cheap jelly beans, authentic jelly belly's man!

Did I mention, I ship?  Ask me for more details and I think I'll give them to you.  Make your kids happy and decorate next year for Easter in style, you might not think it makes a big impact but those little items will hold precious memories for your kids.

Price: $5

No comments:

Post a Comment