Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Brand New Micro Fiber Glass Top Dining Room Set for Four






This is a lovely dining room set that is brand new, not just in brand new condition, but quite literally brand new.  The micro suede is a wonderful material for dining sets due to it's waterproof qualities and comfort for the buns.  It's also soft to the touch and gives the room a soft feeling.  I love the unique nature of the table with a center ring that holds a large circular glass table top.  The chairs are in beautiful shades of maroon, sage green, and sand.  Like I said, condition wise, it doesn't get much better than this... wait, strike that.. it doesn't get better than this.

I'd love for you to come take a look.  Email me at:  ossobuco11@gmail.com and I can set you up an appointment to take a gander!

Price: $295


No comments:

Post a Comment